:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Nepthys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Mods And So On =-
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rab1d
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Nepthys Reply with quote

I installed this mod on the server that I have hosted on TNN and it worked fine Wolf.

But then when I tried to install it on the four ign servers it went all crazy.. All the servers had either 1 or 2 names, like 2 inis got mixed up or something like that...

I got it working on one of the servers but when ever I close the server I get this error.

Is there a way to fix all of thi?
Xavious
Vae Victus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i get that error sometimes when the editor crashes. that prob doesnt help, like but...

btw why are you asking here? you could have emailed winged or zora...
Rab1d
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because the credits there were two names. wolf and someone de beere or something like that... Figured that wolf was one of the two
}TCP{Wolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The authors of this program are WingedUnicorn and Zora. You best contact them over this board

http://www.wingedunicorn.tk/

because neither visit ours to my knowledge.

The reason I am mentioned in the credits is because the original idea to fix some of the UDP game query was from me as it was implemented in ServerDog. However, that was a long time ago and is only a tiny bit of contribution. I'm being honored for something I did a long time ago, no more no less Smile I am sorry I cannot help you with your problem.

I do know, however, that a lot of problems arise when you are not careful about the DLL version you are using, e.g. installing the 224 DLL on a 225f server. This will ALWAYS crash your server when a player enters. Aside from that, I have no tips to offer.

Good luck Smile

Xavious
Vae Victus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rab1d wrote:
Because the credits there were two names. wolf and someone de beere or something like that... Figured that wolf was one of the two

wolf will have been the coop wolf. he has his own server.

and the other dood is bolke de beer, who also has his own server, but doesnt actually do much in way of mods or maps n crap.

btw, bolke de beer in his language actually translates to bolke the bear, so it has nothing to do with the drink haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Mods And So On =- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: