:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
NmS same crap... (this is getting tiresome)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
}TCP{Wolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: NmS same crap... (this is getting tiresome) Reply with quote

http://clanbase.ggl.com/claninfo.php?cid=2705191

unlike some you never made a secret out of playing other game types for other clans, but in the table it says "yes" for TAM in your row and the 2013 fall cup...

Scotty
I Just Can't Do It Captain !!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What has it come to this world!! People are changing their morals and ideas and allegiances like dirty underwear Surprised Anyways, I've never seen him play with that tag and any of the last recorded matches doesn't list him. Still strange anyway, let's hear it .p

Just out of curiosity, what is it that you do exactly at work? Besides sniffing up our dirty little secrets Razz You're like TCP WatchDog AntiMemberVirus program lol

NmS
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plan was that I got added to the team to play some TDM games with them on CB, but due my inactivity that never came around. I did play 1 match of TAM in (I believe) the spring cup, because they didn't had enough players and I happened to be online, so I played that one match. Seeing TCP wasn't in the cup, there would be no conflict in playing that match.

I get asked a lot to play in a cup on CB or ESL by people that are forming teams with a bunch of guys from the community. Mostly these are TDM or iCTF and against most I say "no", because I lack the time to play. Revenge is such a team which is build by Rawk from different guys from different clans. I did not fill in that table on the CB page, nor did I knew of its existence until this post.

I am in 2 clans. TCP for TAM and Mokum-X for TDM. M-X is inactive, so I sometimes play for other teams that ask me to play TDM.
menace
WooT !!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool story i dont even have a CB clan TAM and got kicked he even plays TAM cup.. anyway i think its not fair Wink or is it?
}TCP{Wolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajulo wrote:
cool story i dont even have a CB clan TAM and got kicked he even plays TAM cup.. anyway i think its not fair Wink or is it?

You removed yourself by your own admittance. And as you can see, I am following up and challenge everyone I find (or someone else finds and tells me) seemingly playing for another clan in possible conflicts.

NmS, please ask Revenge to correct that table or have you removed as soon as possible. We know you play TDM as well there is no conflict with that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Join Us =- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: