:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
oLuja = ex member
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Join Us =-
View previous topic :: View next topic  
}TCP{Wolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: oLuja = ex member Reply with quote

This is my 3rd attempt at making this post, and it will be short. I was very angry for a while, which is why I waited, and there was also a very special person wise beyond age to affirm the fact my reaction to recent events are perfectly normal and that I should and will have to let them... pass.

The facts:
- At some unknown point of time in the past, oLuja left this clan and signed up with the {NEW} clan (using the name "Menace").
- The exact point of time he did that is unknown, but since I played with "Menace" repeatedly from time to time it must have been weeks ago, maybe even a few months.
- The only reason I got to know anything had ever happened was that I recognized his voice on the {NEW} teamspeak server last Sunday, the 8th of September 2013.
- He said to me he had told Kobra, but so what? Kobra is not responsible for member management or clan leading. I asked 2 other members, and then Carnage, nobody knew about oLuja's absence.
- I checked oLuja's recent posts, then Kobras', then Ramses'... nothing.

The point of gripe:
There is no problem with members leaving this clan. There is a problem with not giving a crap about your friends and clan members though. You don't care to tell your clan you are leaving and when caught you act like everything is all normal. That's extremely disrespectful to say the least!

Results:
- I have locked and disabled your account - it will be kept for historic purposes, if you ever want to post here again, re-register with whatever current fantastic new alias you are using now.
- You're deemed unreliable, should you ever reconsider membership: not gonna happen.
- The membership front page needs correction...

Farewell notes:
Good luck in the {NEW} clan, it's a very good bunch, probably the best clan around at the moment if all you want is play for fun and have a good time. I do hope you care about them more than you care about us and don't disappoint them as you have disappointed us. Your uncaring attitude now comes as an ever greater shock since we have seen your good side and your dedication. Now we don't really know who you are...

I think it's time for another lengthy ut2k4 break, and as {NEW} made you one of their teamspeak admins, that will be one place I am going to avoid from now on and I cannot recommend others to join that teamspeak server with a potentially unreliable admin around. Yes I know how that sounds... but put yourself in our shoes for second... and remember... this post was the "friendly version".

NmS
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing at the {NEW} servers for a couple of months now (since February/March). Mostly because their server reminds me of the }TCP{ servers a couple of years back when they were a lot more popular. {NEW} has some fun custom maps that mostly their members made and recently it attracts better players too, which makes it even more fun for me Razz

I can confirm that Menace has been playing there for a couple of months now. Bit of a surprise to me to hear that it is in fact oLuja. Played a lot of games against him and he never said anything or showed any signs that he knows me or that he is oLuja. But then again, I almost never talk ingame, too busy fragging Razz

I think it is more then normal to inform your current clan that you want to play with another clan or change clan altogether, like Wolf explained. Not saying anything towards anyone and also the mild reaction towards Wolf when confronted, shows me that Wolf has taken the right actions accordingly.

I know that TCP isn't as active as we have used to be, but the actions that oLuja took isn't the way to treat your clan(mates) and leave them without any notice or informing the management / clanleaders.

Either way, best of luck to oLuja with his new clan (no phun intended Razz) and best of luck to the NEW guys with oLuja as well.
Scotty
I Just Can't Do It Captain !!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man did you see the media coverage on Miley Cyrus' recent events? Shamy shamy...she should put some more clothes on, I don't know why anyone would care for that ugly ass beeach anyway.

On to more important matters Razz Sad to see it end this way and I do agree with the point you're making here and it should be right in anyone's mind to at least let others know you want to leave the clan for another. But this is more like abandoning us (no disrespect to NEW, these guys are really a friendly bunch, and I'm sure even they understand how this must look like too) Razz You either leave as a hero or...the other thing..ish... poke

You might have been a bit harsh on the farewell part though, he did always keep our best interest at heart and alerting us from people and doing background checks on a number of occasions...when he was still around Razz I will remember he often had our backs, one wrong doesn't disregard for everything he did do for us just as one right doesn't make up for every bad thing (don't turn this into a philosophy debate anyone :p). Although, this is disappointing to say the least and if this is how it goes then I wish him good luck.

Last edited by Scotty on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mupp3t
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im banned on the new server for being to good, and they let u play there ? -.-
Scotty
I Just Can't Do It Captain !!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mupp3t wrote:

You wish Razz

}TCP{Coco
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really odd, I totally can't understand what's so hard about saying "goodbye, we had a good time, but I'm leaving for another clan". Since nobody would seriously leave a friend without a word, I can only conclude that oLuja never considered us to be friends.

This is sad, but what the hell... we'll be fine anyway. Wink
}TCP{Wolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Small correction, I have been informed by Keiko (clan leader of {NEW}) that Menace is not a Teamspeak admin. That was a temporary measure for a specific purpose.
}TCP{Wolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotty wrote:
You might have been a bit harsh on the farewell part though, he did always keep our best interest at heart and alerting us from people and doing background checks on a number of occasions...when he was still around Razz I will remember he often had our backs, one wrong doesn't disregard for everything he did do for us just as one right doesn't make up for every bad thing (don't turn this into a philosophy debate anyone :p).

I actually agree with that, which is why I said this

}TCP{Wolf wrote:
... now comes as an ever greater shock since we have seen your good side and your dedication. Now we don't really know who you are...

... that's exactly why I don't get it.

NmS
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mupp3t wrote:

Hahahahahahaha, this made my day Very HappyVery Happy hahahahaha
SobeK``
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 with wolf post
tXc`
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold on, I thought we resolved this. You're telling me luja is NOT magic girl? Razz
http://www.tcpclan.net/phpforum/viewtopic.php?t=3991&start=45

That being said, as usual I agree with Wolf's ruminations. I need to check out that New server I guess!
Kobra
-=SnAkEbOy=-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well yes, oluja told me that he was menace^^
but i have played with him like weeks until he told me that he is oluja, which i didnt like too :p
thought it was some kind of fun clan like that í>> clan which he was using before together with badass, so i didnt bother to
tell anyone.
also i thought its not my business anyway :0
}TCP{Trønec.
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bad Luja acted the way he did.
I know I'm being an extremely inactive member but joining another clan without properly saying goodbye to TCP isn't really fair imo.

TCP forever!

ohye
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I even said goodbye xD However I still seem to be a member Shocked
I should start my other pc once again to say hi to you people Razz Which days are you people still playing on the TCP servers. Still busy sundays? If so, I will drop by once more and say hello and goodbye (prolly blown up once again).

I just hate typing so TS is a must!!

}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone ask for an unban Razz
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Join Us =- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: