:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Wanna Join the Clan!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SobeK``
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information NightMan Wink But i know him abit weather i like it or not hihih Embarassed that oh-ye.
Thanks Coco. We'll play on the server in the futures no doubt.
ohye
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

}TCP{Coco wrote:
Hehe, how can someone ever forget Oh-ye? Razz

Welcome Sobek, looking forward to play with you on the servers...

Was asking myself the same xD
You'll remember me when you hear me again, the moment u wanan shut down your ts you know its me Very Happy (NM has these moments xD)

but yeah, would be nice to play with ya again Smile
visit servers more often since I cant remember seeing you on TCP servers

}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish sometimes I could forget ohye <3 maybe come on the servers tonight sobek? I can drag a couple of asses on there Smile
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, really not much going on on our servers atm. I've been playing there a few hours yesterday and the only TCP member I saw was Marwin. Confused Come on guys, where are you all?
menace
WooT !!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am mostly on fa2k i dont know when my internet disconnect stops because on the new house i allready have phone but strange i still have internet on the old adress without the phone line -.- so for me is like bingo when is over then i have to wait 3-4 weeks :/
SobeK``
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

}Oh-ye{ is it because your Belguim assent!! And don't lie to me! But what i can remember when we talk throu Skype your assent was OK for me Smile .

}xiorama{ I will try to be there of course and it depends when you want to play because i talk with my girlfriend from 8 pm Dutch time so if its
befor that time i don't mind playing with you guys for sure Smile.

}Coco{ I wanted to play with you 2 v 2 tam funwar but your were busy with aranging a match and when you got the time i was busy talking to my
girlfriend lol.

}oluja{ That's sucks dude not knowing when your internet will be shut and even more that you have to want like 3 or 4 weeks Sad. I wish you all the best with that Smile.

* This is of all TCP Members why no one joins the TS or am i the wrong time there on TS Embarassed Are you guys Online on TS if so .. What time?

Cheers
}TCP{Ramses
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sobek Smile

You must have visited our TAM servers occasionally because I remember your name ... I don't forget Egyptian Gods, particularly those who have fought Doctor WHO Razz

Anyway welcome to the forum and thanks for applying to join Smile

I do some of the membership admin for Carnage our leader, and I will open a topic in our private forum where the members will discuss your application. The discussion could take up to a week but I will send you a private message as soon as a clear decision is reached regarding a tryout, and let you know where we go from there.

In the meantime you should read our "How to Join Up" topic if you haven't already, as it explains our few rules and procedure http://www.tcpclan.net/phpforum/viewtopic.php?t=1148

Our Teamspeak 2 and 3 server addresses are given here
http://www.tcpclan.net/phpforum/viewtopic.php?t=997, and you can scroll down to the bottom of this forum to see who is on them at any given time Smile

Cheers
Ramses
xiorama
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm mostly on LoL but I'm always available for games just contact me on xfire I'm always on there if I'm online its xiorama and with regards to the ts me and my friends (ohye and some others) use Skype more than ts for some reason so if you guys have that I'm always on that username xiorama.
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hard to contact me these days, just ask xio to contact me and Ill be there Razz. Bet he can find me Very Happy
Most people get online on thrusdays (dont ask me why xD) Ill try to get online tonight which shouldnt be a prob, Ill go on ts but I wont play 2-3 maps vs a bot Sad
Xio expect me to get you over to ut from lol if you want it now or not Very Happy

People also get online ltr in the evening, from like 9-12 theres most times people online

Cya around

}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there Ramses, Thanks for the info about how it works here to get a tryout Smile and i will wait for your answer on my e mail.
I'm glad that you remember my nickname SobeK Wink hihi i remember
seeing you nickname aswell on the TCP servers when you guys play every sunday's evenings lol.
I got 1 ip address for the TCP TS in my fav so .. and i read it quick how to join up.

<10>  Trying to resolve hostname kdssrvr.servegame.org
<10>  Trying to connect to server on kdssrvr.servegame.org:9989
<10>  Connected to Server: }TCP{ Clan TeamSpeak ]I[ Server

#xiorama: I see, but i don't use xfire Embarassed just irc,ts and i got skype to talk with my girlfriend so maybe you can join tcp irc channel to get intouch with each other or throu another members had has xfire and irc or ts Wink xiorama.

#ohye: Again i'm lately on tcp irc channel and i will try to be on ts from 5 till 8 pm cet during that time i can play UT but after 8 pm i'm off to Skype to talk to my girlfriend till 11 pm cet time and than off to bed Embarassed .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Join Us =- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: