:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Application- FlashMage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlashMage
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:14 am    Post subject: Application- FlashMage Reply with quote

Hi all,

As some of you know, I've been playing regularly on the servers regularly for the last week (and spamming the forums, generally on my own thread - http://www.tcpclan.net/phpforum/viewtopic.php?t=3572&, and, having played here before (years ago) I remembered instantly the fun it is on the TCP servers. I considered joining them years ago too, but decided I had commitments to other games.

I immediately knew that down the line I would want to join. Initially I said I'd wait a couple of weeks. But heck, I've been having so much fun, I felt I'd go ahead and do this now. My gametypes are TAM/Freon, it used to be predominantly freon, but I figured TAM teaches you more. Because of this, I love Sunday nights (Hell Yeah! Razz).

I started playing UT2004 in 2007. It was my first online game, and I was originally a VCTF and sniper match player. I then took a liking to instagib, and then accidentally stumbled across the 3spn gametypes. I loved them. Whilst I was expanding into these various gametypes I began hunting for a clan. I found one in The Art of Warfare (TAW). Unfortunately when UT3 came out they switched to it- I left (having bought and hated the game). For the last couple of months I have been on the lookout again, and think I've found the right place.

I play the game regularly, at least 2 hours per night, 5+ days per week.

I realise at this point that I've babbled on and not actually got to the point, I do however feel, I've made my intentions known... I would like to join this marvelous community Smile

A little more about myself- 17 years old, studying (hating it) psychology, maths, media, business studies. I do photography and online radio and these are my preferred career paths. I am a lover of most sports and play football (soccer), tennis and occasionally cricket and golf.

To be honest, when I'm writing things I value to be important (such as this), I think of what I want to say and then tend to forget it. Therefore if I've missed out something, I do apologise.

Thanks for reading,

FlashMage (known as FlashMage, Flash, or Mage Razz)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
}TCP{Viper//
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehehehe first one to reply o.o

yea that was it i feel better now Razz

time for bed Razz

good to see u postin to join hohohoho ^_^

}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one, FlashMage, good to see you apply. I think everything's been said, so I wish you good luck!
}TCP{Ramses
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi FlashMage

Thanks for applying to join us Smile

I know from talking with you on the server that you have read our rules and understand our procedure.

I have opened a topic in the Members Section on behalf of Carange our leader, and the }TCP{ peeps will discuss your application there.

When they reach a decision on a tryout I will send you a pm to let you know where we go from there. It could take a few days (maybe up to a week) as we like to give everyone the chance to have their say.

Cheers
Ramses
FlashMage
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smile

Can I just point out the fact that I'm away next weekend from Friday- Monday, so returning Tuesday- maybe Wednesday (considering I get back at gone midnight and may be tired the next day).

Thanks again Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Join Us =- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: