:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Problem with ONS BattelFront Rilez

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Map / UnrealEd Questions =-
View previous topic :: View next topic  
}TCP{Snowbird
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:13 am    Post subject: Problem with ONS BattelFront Rilez Reply with quote

Killer point out that you can fall through the ground if you go up on the building above the cores, then fall off from one side or the other. I have fixed that and there are a few other bugs that I have seen. I am working on it and will get it out this morning.

@ Killer, I am sorry that I did not get this out last night, but there were more things wrong, and I want to test it first b-4 I send it off.

K here it is. Make sure to take the "mine 2" from the end off, before you use it. It is not on the server yet, so also wait for Mr. Carnage to add it.

Fresh Prince: Will Smith

Last edited by }TCP{Snowbird on Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
THC_54j0
}TCP{Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And while you're at it.. there is also a problem with "sniper paradise" - ITS STILL ON YOUR SERVER Mad
Some days ago, i was playing it again, it took 2 HOURS to finish(after a half hour, i got so angry, i just had to play it till end). the only way to make good score on this map, is to camp, spam and SPAMMM(at first - fair play - had 30kills/60 deaths- not my usual score at all! Then, after some hot spam action, i managed to end with 330/160 - and i felt dirty Razz).

Please, remove it, only spamkings like it.

Sorry 4 off-topic

brez da bi trenila z očesom.
}TCP{Snowbird
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can not change it without permission from the owner. If we have permision to change some things around, I would do it. Smile

Fresh Prince: Will Smith
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Map / UnrealEd Questions =- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: