:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Staying alive !

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohye
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:36 am    Post subject: Staying alive ! Reply with quote

Hey

Been a while since I visited the forum, like a looong time xD.
How are you guys doing? Still playing around? Other games?

I kept the game installed but never really got back into it since I most times just get wrecked or ended up playing alone which was never really my thing, voice chat is like a must =D

I've added the 'Freon' Server to my favorites which you guys mentioned on the other topic. Didn't want to interfere there honestly. My game mostly crashes whenever I press internet in the game, so kinda rip. Favorites did the trick Smile

Either way, would be nice to play a bit again and voice would really keep me going for another evening old 2k4.

I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with discord, kinda took over teamspeak. If anyone would like to play a game (I'm terrible though). Just hit me up Smile
ohye-#9638

I'll be checking the forum the next few weeks I guess incase one of you guys give a response xD

Edit: wew this forum avatar brings back some memories. I was 19 back then? Damn seems so long ago xD

}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ohye,

Good to see ya still around.

You've probably read that I and several others play on the Core Freon server most nights then Smile Standing room only from around 7 to 10pm UK most nights (8 to 11pm your time). Maybe see you there sometime.

I've never been good with voice chat though (ask Wolf, he lost hair trying to persuade me Razz) after teamspeak messed up my game yonks ago, and I find it too distracting when playing, so I don't use it. I think the CORE peeps have a voice chat channel thingy which they use there.

Taz tells me that quite a few peeps use that evil Steam thing to keep in touch and meet for games other than UT2k4 etc (again Steam isn't my thing Razz).

Regarding the crash when u try to connect to a server, I assume you are patched to v3369 (available from clicking the large THE CLAN PUNISHERS banner at the top of this forum) ?

Also have you installed the TAM 3SPN 4.141 ? I think I got mine from here quite recently after a reinstall https://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=981. That seems to add TAM and Freon server lists to the search, it might also fix your crash problem (fingers crossed).

Anyway maybe see you later Smile
Cheers
Rams
Taz
For Custom Title Contact Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey ohye!

Good to see you're still around. The Core server is full every evening and I play there as well, from time to time. As Ramses already pointed out, you will find most of us on Steam (and this group "The Clan Punishers") and lately I've been playing PUBG (Playerunknowns battleground) with Coco, Kobra and toX. There's at least 8 of us who have this game :p
}TCP{Cloud
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He peepz, sometimes i pop-up out of nowhere as well. Mostly on the core servers. If any wanna ask me, i also have discord: Cl04d#4113
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Spam =- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: