:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Coco ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Server Setup / Requests =-
View previous topic :: View next topic  
menace
WooT !!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Coco ??? Reply with quote

why Coco

kind a funny u baned me because u where camping at LG place at Camps ground i killed u and then u ban me reason hacks?

where did u see the hacks if u play longer u gonna know all places at the map and when u camped is just lame u just cant handel it thats someone beter then u Even if nms killed me i dont say hacks or anyhing else means is a good player deal with it and ban for no reason is just lame

ps: made allready same post at other forum i hope this one is ok
Marwin
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad
partydevil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

other forum?
}TCP{Coco
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, in fact I wasn't camping but rather testing you. I've been watching you for a while now and I've seen enough to be sure you're not playing correctly. I went to that spot yesterday 2 seconds after map start. I was sneaking not to make any noise, there was no line of sight and I've been hiding, not doing anything. And atfer 20 seconds, just as expected, you shot up a combo from below, right to my position, altough you had no chance to know where I was. I've talked to you about this several times already and you always said it's a matter of sound. Yesterday I didn't make any sound (and you spawned at the other end of the map anyway).

Besides this, there are other things pointing into the same direction, like some weird headshots, even when you didn't know someone was there. Or series of shock hits from a distance where you can hardly see your enemy without zoom.

All in all, it's enough evidence for me.
}TCP{Trønec.
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't a PM better suited for this kind of discussions?

menace
WooT !!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

}TCP{Coco wrote:
Well, in fact I wasn't camping but rather testing you. I've been watching you for a while now and I've seen enough to be sure you're not playing correctly. I went to that spot yesterday 2 seconds after map start. I was sneaking not to make any noise, there was no line of sight and I've been hiding, not doing anything. And atfer 20 seconds, just as expected, you shot up a combo from below, right to my position, altough you had no chance to know where I was. I've talked to you about this several times already and you always said it's a matter of sound. Yesterday I didn't make any sound (and you spawned at the other end of the map anyway).

Besides this, there are other things pointing into the same direction, like some weird headshots, even when you didn't know someone was there. Or series of shock hits from a distance where you can hardly see your enemy without zoom.

All in all, it's enough evidence for me.

sorry dude you are complete wrong at camps ground look at Carnage his pm or ask him to message you i was looking for you and did not know where u was i spamed around till you had that camper warning beside did you ever hear about sounds? Is not my problem you say i have always music on well I dont i tweak my ini file so i can hear you and that at camps ground was your camper warning that give your position.You say '' I was sneaking not to make any noise, there was no line of sight and I've been hiding, not doing anything. And atfer 20 seconds, just as expected, you shot up a combo from below, right to my position'''dont talk crap Coco after camper warning of yours i shoot the combo i knew you would be there somewhere beside i even told you camper warning xD and then u ban me.
And you say weird shocks? LOL I play div1 Ictf and also for a National Team I know what i can do with my shock.

Just lame
partydevil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for which country you played timeless?

edit:
and what name xD
}TCP{Cloud
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think he uses cheats as well...he's really just THAT good with a shock. Smile

I've had my moments as well about that...but he's not telling nonsense with the vip at cb and first division ictf.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
partydevil

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how you find his cb page =S i can't xD

or am i blind?
Taz
For Custom Title Contact Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He sucks Razz
}TCP{Wackey`
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBH watch me get shock on with 16 ping next month.. its definatly not that hard with a ping like that its like offline play.. so /agree on taz lollers Smile anyways ive been playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the last few so dont expect me to log on regulary at this point i will be loggin on when my new provider is a go Smile lets see how dificult it is to hit all my cores with zero delay what so ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Server Setup / Requests =- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: