:: Home :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Unreal1 Co-Op conversion to UT2k4 !
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Map / UnrealEd Questions =-
View previous topic :: View next topic  
}TCP{Cloud
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.:..: wrote:
Reason why some maps have so wierd names is that I based on unreal beta map order/names, but still mixed in full version and RTNP maps with it.

Lol original name mr dotty. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
}TCP{Snowbird
}TCP{Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not reliable enogh for that type of commitment. I can only help every now and then. Sorry.
Kobra
-=SnAkEbOy=-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if nobody going to help here then i will refuse too, its useless to work alone and it would take months.
.:..:
Regular Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

}TCP{Kobra wrote:
if nobody going to help here then i will refuse too, its useless to work alone and it would take months.

Actually you wouldnt have to make maps from scratch, I could give map base as they were in unreal 1 but in UT2004 format. Then maybe update details a little or replace BSP terrains with UT2k4 terrains.
Xavious
Vae Victus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno if you guys have resolved this issue yet... But i think what Sirfy was refering to was this:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=435715

I was extremely interested by this project, because there are screenshots somewhere in that thread that look amazing.

However development was canned i think because it was too much work for the guy who started it. Origionally he planned to do a straight port of the maps, but folk told him that wouldn't be good enough. Which is true to be honest.

Anyways download the unfinished map he links in his post, it's very good...

[edit] You guys should really keep up with the news on www.hypercoop.tk, it's the best source of unreal news we have at the moment. Hyper is godlike[/edit]

[edit2] Having trouble finding a link to the unfinished map, it seems to no longer be on Unreal Playground...[/edit]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.tcpclan.net Forum Index -> -= Map / UnrealEd Questions =- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: